cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Android upgrade to android 12

bladrave
Star I
Hello,
I have a question about the latest android upgrade which change the interface of the phone. Can anyone tell me how to change back the icons from the notification bar? These big rectangular buttons suuuuuck.
I've fiddled with the phone but can't seem to find anywhere how to change back the appearance of those buttons.
Thank you very much!!
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Omkar13579
Star III
Unfortunately it's hardbaked into a12 and Asus hasn't really changed the base ui much so we're stuck with the massive rectangles

View solution in original post

Omkar13579
Star III
bladrave

Thanks Omkar. I thought that was the case, but I told myself that a question couldn't hurt. So now it will be up to Asus to fix this with a ui software update, and I'm thinking that could be after more and more users will complain. I've gotten to the point where the rog phone isn't big enough for those rectangles :)))

View post
Yea customization is pretty sparse in the current build. Hopefully they fix this in the future, also you could post a thread in the ideas for next forum so the devs take notice

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Omkar13579
Star III
Unfortunately it's hardbaked into a12 and Asus hasn't really changed the base ui much so we're stuck with the massive rectangles

bladrave
Star I
Thanks Omkar. I thought that was the case, but I told myself that a question couldn't hurt. So now it will be up to Asus to fix this with a ui software update, and I'm thinking that could be after more and more users will complain. I've gotten to the point where the rog phone isn't big enough for those rectangles :)))

Omkar13579
Star III
bladrave

View post
Yea customization is pretty sparse in the current build. Hopefully they fix this in the future, also you could post a thread in the ideas for next forum so the devs take notice