ramanm05
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:5s
Firmware Version: android 12
Rooted or not: no
Frequency of Occurrence: while opening an app or while phone ringing
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to the information above, please also provide as many details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

Hi all
can you guys give me a solution to this while opening the night screen or similar apps the touch is not working, and after update during call, both parties are not able to hear what we are speaking after 5 to 6 repeated back and forth calls we can hear and while using Netflix and similar app the video freezes and audio is the only thing I can hear and I have to stop the video and run again to watch with video.

3 REPLIES 3

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi ramanm05,
Can you confirm if you have Factory reset after Android 12 update?

ramanm05
Star I
ramanm05

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:5s
  2. Firmware Version: android 12
  3. Rooted or not: no
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: while opening an app or while phone ringing
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Hi all

can you guys give me a solution to this while opening the night screen or similar apps the touch is not working, and after update during call, both parties are not able to hear what we are speaking after 5 to 6 repeated back and forth calls we can hear and while using Netflix and similar app the video freezes and audio is the only thing I can hear and I have to stop the video and run again to watch with video.

issues with software
No instead I downgraded to Android 11 with updates many of them said it was due to bugs in Android 12 do not install until the next update

FFarysa
Star I
ramanm05

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/59180/issues-with-software

No instead I downgraded to Android 11 with updates many of them said it was due to bugs in Android 12 do not install until the next update

View post
Same with me to many bugs after update to Android 12 ..and if play games the screen be frozen , after update I play games sometimes lag .. before update it's okay and nothing problem but after update so many problem I got 😞 . Btw I using ROG 5