This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heavy lag worst experience ever

hp9976802431
Rising Star II
Playing bgmi mobile in my rog5 is being worst experience due to heavy lags and slow gameplay.Is this what I get having 12gb ram and 888snpd???

43 REPLIES 43

ZT-6ba223c6
Rising Star I
Did you tune your game or is everything on default settings? Does it happen with hardcore tuning and the full power of your snapdragon as well?

SleepyBear
Star II
My ROG5 is doing fine, it's like using cheat while playing games like CODM or PUBG. Maybe the game is not optimized/memory leak, or it can be the weather in your country?
disclaimer: I am a game developer, so I know about game optimization. We can't blame the devices totally if we create a trash game. Especially on a mobile phone, if you run a lot of apps in the background it can cause lags problems too. That's why ROG has a game genie & armoury crate to optimize the device and tune the performance.

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi hp9976802431,
I do play on ROG Phone 5. Can you share your gameplay and FPS if you see a drop in FPS. Also, what graphics settings and armory crate you use if any.
Confirm your phone's software version as well.

hp9976802431
Rising Star II
ZT-6ba223c6

Did you tune your game or is everything on default settings? Does it happen with hardcore tuning and the full power of your snapdragon as well?

View post
Ya bro I tried x mode also game choppy and frame drops