Glitchy Air Triggers on ROG Phone 5.

Tabby_Cat
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ZS673KS-1A043IN
Firmware Version:RKQ1.201022.002.WW_Phone-18.0840.2109.176
Rooted or not:Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):Call of duty mobile,Toram Online
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Bought ROG Phone 5 about 13 days ago,got it in pristine condition with no defects whatsoever after checks.
Updated to latest software.
This problem started or rather was discovered 4 days ago during a COD match,I switched on the Air Triggers and all of a sudden they just started going off on their own, without me even touching them. The right trigger (red) going off the most the left one works fine most of the time.
Tried everything from clearing cache and data on Armory Crate,air Triggers,games etc- nothing happened,the problems still there.
Reluctantly factory reset the phone- nothing happened,the problems still there.
My friends have been telling me that it's a firmware issue and likely to be solved next update, is this true?
Please help,I don't know of this is a software or hardware issue. It's frustrating seeing my phone do this.

1 REPLY 1

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Tabby_Cat,
As you mentioned you have tried all the troubleshooting please help to share a video if needed will PM you for logs.