CIG
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: rog 5
Firmware Version: last (01/07/21)
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Genshin impact
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
hi, why is this game heating up our gaming smartphone so much? up to 50 degrees,
throttling reduces performance up to 50%, and I don't even use the X mod and use the native fan from the asus,
it's hard for me to imagine that a gaming phone can't cope with the game, it's strange!

4 REPLIES 4

cotov666
Star III
There isn't a phone that can run genshin smoothly and remain cool. There probably won't be one soon either. My advice is get a peltier effect cooler like the black shark fun cooler. I haven't tried the Asus fan cooler but I'd bet it will go well above 50 degrees with it.

CIG
Rising Star I
yes, I also use it.
but I still think that the phone should work at least 30 minutes by itself without drawdowns
, or it is necessary for the asus to make a proprietary solution like that of xiaomi, with this type of cooling,
given that competitors have it, but we do not, but I would like it with 2 triggers

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
cotov666

There isn't a phone that can run genshin smoothly and remain cool. There probably won't be one soon either. My advice is get a peltier effect cooler like the black shark fun cooler. I haven't tried the Asus fan cooler but I'd bet it will go well above 50 degrees with it.

View post
Thats a lie, the red magic 6 and blackshark 4 pro (with fan) have no issues running the game smoothly and remain decently cool.

Lord_Messi
Zen Master II
Rog 5 cooling system is bad.
It's easily reach 43 degree even when you play light games like mobile legends
I hope they fix it at next update