LaurelLParas
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ASUS ROG Phone 5S Pro
Firmware Version: 31.0810.1226.84
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence: All the time after updating
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I have noticed a higher temperature reading and a noticeable FPS drop on my games after latest update. Please check and fix. The latest update also caused my Aero Active Cooler 5's fan to stop spinning.

4 REPLIES 4

Mattias_ASUS
Hi @LaurelLParas!
Which games are you experiencing the FPS drops on?
Regarding the temperature readings, could you please send a picture with the temp readings? 🙂
I noticed you wrote another post regarding the Aero Active Cooler 5, we will write an answer to this in that post 🙂

LaurelLParas
Rising Star I
I fixed the fan by cleaning but the temperature always stays between 39-50 Celcius and I noticed the battery discharging even when charging while playing or in Bypass Charging mode. It doesn't happen before. I used to have a solid 61 FPS when playing Marvel Super War and Marvel Future Revolution.
screenshot-20220603-202930513.png
screenshot-20220603-203025549.png

Mattias_ASUS
Sorry for the late reply!
The battery thing from what I remember it's a failsafe made so that the phones do not overheat while charging, which could produce issues.
Regarding the FPS issue, Have you checked the in-game settings? Sometimes an update can reset the settings and maybe add something that does not necessarily works, kinda happened to me a couple of times.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.