marti4ko2
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog phone 5
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

6 REPLIES 6

marti4ko2
Star I
I try to set fingerprint to unlock the phone but the sensor is not visible on screen

FunBike31
Community Legend I
The absence of the fingerprint sensor is combined with the non detection of the Sim card when this is due to a hardware problem (cable disconnected), your SIM is recognized?
If so, tried to test it with calculator .12345+
If it is still missing, try to press the glass back a little below the sensor (after removing the protective case)
If it appears it's a connectivity problem, so service center 😞
ask the moderators for the names of the services or you should try to clear the caches and data to go further in the diagnosis.

dheeraj_g999
Star III
Hey.....I'm facing the same story today.....sim slot 1 stopped working and fingerprint sensor just disappeared......
Did a factor reset but no go!!!
Any help is appreciated.

FunBike31
Community Legend I
dheeraj.g999

Hey.....I'm facing the same story today.....sim slot 1 stopped working and fingerprint sensor just disappeared......

Did a factor reset but no go!!!

Any help is appreciated.

View post
All the help I can give is on the previous post and the only possible answer in your case seems to be the service center