apurav799
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG 5
Firmware Version: 18.0840.2109.188
Rooted or not: Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: Daily
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): N/A
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Mumbai - India
Network connectivity is extremely bad. Lucky if it remains connected even when I move in my house. No network if I enter any establishment like Mall, hotel, office etc. I have switched to whatsapp calls as all normal calls are distorted. I got it shown to repair center twice. Is there any DIY way to resolve it as I don't want to visit service center due to the amount of time they take to resolve issue.

All this is I can say with surety as others are getting full network at same location for same network operator but mine is still searching for it. I use Airtel by the way.
11 REPLIES 11

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi apurav799,
There is a new update, can you try the same and confirm back if it helps
https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/55725/211127-rog-phone-5-ww-18-0840-2111-200#latest

apurav799
Star III
Ok, I have updated to this version and hoping it resolves the problem.

apurav799
Star III
ARP_ASUS

Hi apurav799,

There is a new update, can you try the same and confirm back if it helps

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/55725/211127-rog-phone-5-ww-18-0840-2111-200#latest

View post
6 Day update
Till now network connectivity is stable. No unnecessary network drop. Calls are clear without drops. Will update now after 15 days or on occurrence of any issue in future.
Thanks Asus for now.

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Thanks. Closing the thread.