This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downgrade rog phone 5 for better speakers quality

Pas_mecra
Star II

Hello. I want to know if its possible to downgrade the rog 5 to any firmeware ? I was to downgrade from Android 13 to Android 11 because i find the firmeware on internet but its the latest version of Android 11 (231), and i want the .86 or .56 because it was the best for speakers quality (read it on this forum). The speakers doesn t sound that good and i really want to have the speakers how they supposed to be. I find the firmeware on the web but if wont downgrade when i put them on internal storage it doesnt détect it for downgrade, Is that a way for doing that ? Or its impossible ? I pass from Android 13 to 11 so i don t know about Android 12, does it have good sound quality ?

15 REPLIES 15

Sony is one of m'y favorite phone brand, m'y first smartphone was a xperia S and i continued with z1 and z3, the water résistance was insane for the Time ! I had the opportunity to but a Xperia 1ii for 200e so i buy it but unfortunately the speakers blow out 1 month later and i read thats a common problèm with acutal Sony smartphone (mark ii and mark iii to be specific). 

What Sony do you have ? I had a Xperia 1ii, speakers was good but top speaker blow out by itself. And how did you modified your rog 3 ? Yes i know about black Shark 5 pro, i wait a good deal becsause it still too expensive for me, i Got my rog 5 for 240e and rog 6 for 340, that s why i buy them but i'm desapointed. I Can buy black Shark 5 (non pro) for 200e but the speakers seems to be far less good as bs5 pro

Xperia 1 V. 

It has much improved speakers compared with previous models, it is pricey tho. 

Gosh, I really like the mark V. They finally put computational photography in their latest lineup and plus SD 8 Gen 2. But Sony has ditching the LED notification as well as both charger and USB cables.

If only mark III uses SD865 or 8+ Gen 1...

Their computational photography suck tho, they are still worse than the majority. It's meant for "pros" after all.

If I had access to a mark III I could probably make it as efficient as the II.