This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does X Mode + work with any cooler like FunCooler or does it require Aeroactive Cooler?

Vermoon
Star I
Please note i do not mean regular X Mode, I'm specifically talking about X Mode Plus.
6 REPLIES 6

excavation5
Rising Star II
For sure it use only aerocooler becouse you connect the cooler whit your phone and use asus software to control it but that doesn't mean other coolers doesn't help so in this case if you use other coolers you can use advanced settings in armory crate to have better performance

Mattias_ASUS
Hello!
To activate X Mode Plus you do require the AeroActive Cooler 5 since it connects to the phone via the pins to the left of your device and unlocks the mode.

Vermoon
Star I
excavation5

For sure it use only aerocooler becouse you connect the cooler whit your phone and use asus software to control it but that doesn't mean other coolers doesn't help so in this case if you use other coolers you can use advanced settings in armory crate to have better performance

View post
Thanks for the reply, I'm struggling to decide which cooler to get.

excavation5
Rising Star II
Vermoon

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/215447#Comment_215447

Thanks for the reply, I'm struggling to decide which cooler to get.

View post
The best cooler whit the best efect is "black shark fun cooler" go in youtube and watch a video about the cooler for the price this is the best