This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does the "redirect vibrations" function work for you?

wojtekmarchewka
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hello. Rog 5 has an interesting "redirect vibrations" feature. in a rather unusual place (System - language & input). Unfortunately, the function does not work with any controller I have (Dualshock 4 / Ipega SW 029), or in any application (android games with a controller function and a dolphin emulator).
Have any of you tried to use this function and it will work?
screenshot-20210612-201123522-281-29.jpg

3 REPLIES 3

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
wojtekmarchewka

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Hello. Rog 5 has an interesting "redirect vibrations" feature. in a rather unusual place (System - language & input). Unfortunately, the function does not work with any controller I have (Dualshock 4 / Ipega SW 029), or in any application (android games with a controller function and a dolphin emulator).

Have any of you tried to use this function and it will work?

screenshot-20210612-201123522-281-29.jpg

Does the "redirect vibrations" function work for you?
This feature is for our Kunai gamepad

wojtekmarchewka
Rising Star I
Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/49382/does-the-redirect-vibrations-function-work-for-you

This feature is for our Kunai gamepad

View post
Thank you for your response. I didn't know Kunai had vibrations.
Are you sure? Because nowhere can I find information that Kunai gamepad has vibration. The reviews also do not mention this

wojtekmarchewka
Rising Star I
I have already found the information. Vibrations are but only in gamepad mode. In portable mode (with the controllers on the side), there is no vibration