This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consecutive repairing in mobile

Rahulbhatti
Star II

First in my ROG phone 5, i found a problem regarding SIM 2 not working, vibration problem and fingerprint sensor related problem, so i sent my phone to service center and after 20 days, i got my phone returned. Suddenly within a week, i got the same problem and this time along with blue display. So again i gave to service center and then my phone returned after almost a month. After just 04 days of usage, i found that my 3.5mm jack not working and sound is far low then before. Again ready to admit my phone for 15-20 days.  Service center is almost 180km away from my home, do asus pay my transportation and daily allowance also? 

Again I'm saying, i had paid 50k from my first salary for this buggy device and that is worst decision of my life.

2 REPLIES 2

Falcon_ASUS

@Rahulbhatti 
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Please check the top right corner and kindly share the serial number and details requested in the PM inbox.
Thank you.

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.