ItsMeCHG
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ASUS ROG Phone 5
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
My phone once died already and got the motherboard replacement. and now my device warranty is about to end. and I'm in stress to use it, because Asus is not acknowledging the issue and i have already lost hell lot of data because of motherboard replacement. after warranty ends its gonna cost a lot of money to replace motherboard and its like I paid 50k to get this unwanted stress. that's not fair at all. I'll happily return my device if they are gonna refund my money. or else consumer court may help. So. Somebody please guide me on this.
7 REPLIES 7

vamsikrisna
Star III
Hi, I'll join you too.

FunBike31
Community Legend I
New subject totally useless, there are already hundreds of isolated messages like yours, in your case no excuse, the same request which already gathers users is on the same page as your message, so join there
https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/65954/consumer-lawsuit-against-asus-for-update-31-0810-1226-1...

Also, if you don't bother to find out if there are ongoing procedures and join them you will not get anything from Asus
Look at this one, 59 signatures while you are several hundred or even thousands to have broken wifi
https://www.change.org/p/asus-india-recall-all-asus-rog-phone-5-and-provide-full-refund-d55475d1-53a...

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi ItsMeCHG ,
Please share the details requested under Personal message inbox, check your top right corner on the screen.

ItsMeCHG
Star III
@ARP_ASUS I Don't see any new messages. This what Asus is doing? So much ignorant. did any of you mods informed Asus about consumer issues? no recall even all the devices are affected by their poor testing. i'm still in constant fear that my phone will die some or other day. i'm using it as a paper weight for now. cos, any way its going to die some day.
image.png