ClinthCarePro
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ASUS_I005DA
Firmware Version:18.0840.2201.229
Rooted or not:not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
My phone fell off and now it's kinda bent 😢 issues are coming in too the head phone don't work anymore the volume is kinda not normal anymore and the back is slightly open sim card also don't work anymore 😢 i was not even touching it when it fell off idk how it fell off 😭 I didn't really want this to happen but please can i get my rog phone 5 replaced because it don't feel like it's safe to use I'm even treat my phone like a baby if you know what i mean i took a good care of it 😢 please 😞
2 REPLIES 2

FunBike31
Community Legend I
ClinthCarePro

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: ASUS_I005DA
  2. Firmware Version:18.0840.2201.229
  3. Rooted or not:not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

My phone fell off and now it's kinda bent 😢 issues are coming in too the head phone don't work anymore the volume is kinda not normal anymore and the back is slightly open sim card also don't work anymore 😢 i was not even touching it when it fell off idk how it fell off 😭 I didn't really want this to happen but please can i get my rog phone 5 replaced because it don't feel like it's safe to use I'm even treat my phone like a baby if you know what i mean i took a good care of it 😢 please 😞

Can i get a rog phone 5 replacement?
"I'm even treat my phone like a baby if you know what i mean i took a good care of it "
Please give us details such as your address, your telephone or your GPS coordinates so that we can contact and have the child protection services, the police or the U.N. intervene urgently.

However, if you don't have children yet, stay that way. For the smartphone, I work with Zebra, honeywell, Datalogic and others like Caterpillar, I can recommend a device that should respond for many years until Android 14 or 15, to your notion of being gentle as with a child

ExodusCODM
Rising Star II
Extremely sadded to hear what happened to your phone. May you and your family find strength, my condolences.