hp9976802431
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog5
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
How is it Possible bgmi graphic settings 90fps only Maximum But it Run on 120fps frame rate?How is it possible
https://youtu.be/vUTatw7GxRM
Dear mod some problem in fpsdrop and CPU lock issues ,fps issues I don't need upcoming updates first fix device performance issues why all mobile not get this 120fps frame rate? Because after board replacement you remove my stock board install a use and throw board in my device in warranty extension it's ok but the device not get full powered if i go for your extension time SVC only for the repair process in the period consider at the performance issues onthe phone. A brand Asus do our work in good.
2 REPLIES 2

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi hp9976802431,
BGMI officially supports up to 90fps.
BGMI 120fps can be unlocked using tools available only, this can be done by anyone. As an official I won't recommend or suggest you to do it. It's up to you.

hp9976802431
Rising Star II
ARP_ASUS

Hi hp9976802431,

BGMI officially supports up to 90fps.

BGMI 120fps can be unlocked using tools available only, this can be done by anyone. As an official I won't recommend or suggest you to do it. It's up to you.

View post
No he not used tools .i asked that the fps issue.That use video capture card stream purpose fps change 120fps range they tell it's fake fps and remove video capture card it shows 90fps again...