karthikraina404
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG 5 GLOBAL EDITION
Firmware Version: ON Latest version
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: Daily
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): OS
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I JUST PLAYED 1HR PUBG AND 30MINS OF LISTENING MUSIC, PLEASE CHECKOUT THE BATTERY DRAIN ON SCREENSHOT AND PROVIDE A SOLUTION
screenshot-20210526-110701364-281-29.jpg

84 REPLIES 84

ReaperZ_Wolf
Zen Master I
Btw @Anna-Kin you have been using the phone since 23 hrs is what i realised from your last 100% charge. I guess thats good if i am not mistaken. But given the SS of my stats which i shared before (25%) , it seems i utilised more of my phone than yours, wherein i can say that you got some bad battery backup going on in your case.
Note- I used Dynamic mode for the 25% SS which i had shared.

ReaperZ_Wolf
Zen Master I
screenshot-20210613-194753246.jpg
screenshot-20210613-205648273.jpg
@Anna-Kin as per your request here is the data you requested for. Honestly seeing this, i am still not convinced that the battery health is poor in my case as i have been getting consistent SOT of 9+ since 4 days i had purchased the phone. I am currently using Dynamic Mode. Previously i had extracted 11hrs SOT with Advanced Mode. I guess the app is not at all accurate in its information and drains a lot of battery while running in background.If my battery health is so poor i would have achieved those big numbers. And yes,as i had mentioned earlier i guess you need to tweak here and there.
Note- I use 60Hz only. So this can be another factor why i get good numbers 😂.
Perhaps the moderators here can further help you out on this.

Anna-Kin
Rising Star I
I checked other threads regarding AccuBattery, and it seems that the App only detects one battery and ignores the 2nd 1, thus the results.
Plus, Asus markets the batteries as 3000mAh, whereas in reality its around 2800mAh.
Reaperzwolf

screenshot-20210613-205648273.jpg

@Anna-Kin as per your request here is the data you requested for. Honestly seeing this, i am still not convinced that the battery health is poor in my case as i have been getting consistent SOT of 9+ since 4 days i had purchased the phone. I am currently using Dynamic Mode. Previously i had extracted 11hrs SOT with Advanced Mode. I guess the app is not at all accurate in its information. If my battery health is so poor i would have achieved those big numbers. And yes,as i had mentioned earlier i guess you need to tweak here and there.

Note- I use 60Hz only. So this can be another factor why i get good numbers 😂.

Perhaps the moderators here can further help you out on this.

View post

Anna-Kin
Rising Star I
Reaperzwolf

Btw @Anna-Kin you have been using the phone since 23 hrs is what i realised from your last 100% charge. I guess thats good if i am not mistaken. But given the SS of my stats which i shared before (25%) , it seems i utilised more of my phone than yours, wherein i can say that you got some bad battery backup going on in your case.

Note- I used Dynamic mode for the 25% SS which i had shared.

View post
As I see you used Duo for 1.2 hours and it took just 25% of your charge, whereas when I used Duo for 13 Mins in one of my prior SSs, it took 18%.
I was using and I am still using Dynamic mode, I believe, my unit does have a faulty battery which is causing it to drain faster.
I will contact Asus support and will see if they are of any help, I honestly don't think that the Asus service center will be of any help in fixing this issue or replacing a faulty device.
As you might have also noticed, the Mods here are not that great when it comes to supporting.

Anna-Kin
Rising Star I
Reaperzwolf

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/171404#Comment_171404

Because he hardly used his phone. It was on standby 🤣. Check his SOT and also the apps he used. Hardly any app to drain his battery. If even i keep my phone on standby or just rarely use any app my phone will last for 3 days🤗

View post
And Thank you for your help 😊