ARP_ASUSThe update file is broken or not working download size is always 771mb when transferring to phone is gives a error message when trying to open the zip file its corrupt. The website says it should be 3.29GBytes so there's a chunk missing.
Whoever is facing the issue,
please update the new version:
Do let me know if you all are still facing the issue after the update.
Hi, I've updated to the latest software but this battery drain bug is still there. The only bug which was fixed is the call echo. Here are the list of bugs which I've created a thread for but no Dev has bothered to reply to, number 7 has been fixed with this update but still many more bugs. Here's the list:
1. Battery drain either through Android OS, Android System, Mobile Network standby or all 3 simultaneously.
2. Excessive Heat from the device even with normal usage. This can definitely be linked to the battery draining apps mentioned above so perhaps if those apps are fixed so will the heating issue.
3. 5G & Volte not working for many users. This seems to be happening predominantly in the UK. Upon checking XDA forums, it's apparent that Volte does work in India, Asia & on some networks in America. However, volte does not work at all on any network in the UK. Same goes for 5g, haven't seen any luck in the UK myself even by trying different carriers and yes I've been in 5g hotspots. However, users in Indian, Asia and America seem to have 5g running perfectly.
4. Standby battery drain due to Android OS, Android System & Mobile network signal or all 3 simultaneously. This again is linked to the first point stated above.
5. Charging issue. Even with slow charging active, the phone still charge very fast as if hyper charge is on. The battery icon displays the hyper charge symbol so it's definitely a software bug.
6. Screen refresh rate. Although the phone doesn't come with a 90hz option, it would be massively appreciated if this could be added (should be possible). This option of 90hz will no doubt be a boost for battery life aswel as phone temps. Also many users have requested this. It's definitely the sweet spot & perfectly balanced.
7. Call issues. I along with other users have noticed an issue when on a call. Voice goes in and out, person on other end says they can't hear us for a brief period and voice goes in and out. Same when phone is on loudspeaker. This is now Fixed with the latest update.
8. Ghost touch. This happens mainly when on Ultra Durable mode or with 60hz active. Self explanatory.