dheeraj_g999
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog phone 5
Firmware Version: latest
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence: just started
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
I was on a call and my phone turned off. It's not turning on, I tried to charge but no use.!!!!
Worst thing, Service center (secunderabad) is closed for some days for no reason!!
Can anyone help me with the service center address in Hyderabad.??
I recently faced fingerprint & display issues with the last update. Visited Service center and they replaced display and some board (not motherboard).
Now, I'm facing this issue. Phone not even turning on. I had to save money for months to buy this phone.
SERIOUSLY!!! REGRETING BUYING THIS NOW.

4 REPLIES 4

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi dheeraj.g999,
Please check your inbox.

kukuku
Star I
ARP_ASUS

Hi dheeraj.g999,

Please check your inbox.

View post
I have same issues. my phone suddenly turned off, and won't turn on again. I have been trying to charge it, but it still won't get turned on or shows charging indicator.
Long before that, My first SIM slot does not detect any SIM card and fingerprint function is not working as well.
Later I found both issues are common in ROG phone 5. even after they get the phone fixed in service center, but the problem still exist later. they suggest me to trade my ROG phone 5 with 5s.
this is such failure for ROG phone 5 and will be any compensation for it?

dheeraj_g999
Star III
@kukuku
Hi, don't think so they are cared about their users.
I've emailed to Asus regarding my issue but no proper response from them. All I got an automated reply.
So many users complaining the issues but till now, no official word from Asus.
I remember, there was an issue with one of the Samsung phone. Samsung recalled all their phones and compensated their users. Now, I understood the meaning of "Brand".
Asus just looted us!!

dheeraj_g999
Star III
@ARP_ASUS
Sent you the details you asked.
Very curious to know what happens next!!