This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS Rog Phone 5s stopped working

NatL13
Star I

I went to go charge my phone since it was getting low (like 10-15%), after a couple mins I see my phone light up with the charging circle icon and thought that was weird since it shouldn't have shown that unless the phone was powered off. It should have shown the lockscreen and that it was charging but it didn't. Now the phone doesn't seems to want to boot up properly. Pressing/holding the power button doesn't seem to do anything and trying the hold power button and volume up sometimes opens the menu but none of the options there do anything. It goes back to black.
I got this phone just a year ago and 4 days ago and my warranty is expired. People who are having the same issue are saying it needs a motherboard replacement... It's not a cheap phone.

3 REPLIES 3

Aureliannn_ASUS

Hi @NatL13 

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Please check the top right corner and kindly share the serial number and details requested in the PM inbox.

GORKHAFEAR007
Star III

Bro faced same problem but was in warranty. They will change motherboard and u will start facing problems. Mainly your processor speed stocks at 1.09 and start Lagging. So if you change your motherboard run game infront of them for a while then only take phone.

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.