LaurelLParas
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ASUS ROG Phone 5S Pro and AeroActive Cooler 6
Firmware Version: 31.0810.1226.128
Rooted or not: NOT
Frequency of Occurrence: N/A
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): N/A
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I just want to inquire if the full functionality of the AeroActive Cooler 6 will work on my ROG Phone 5S Pro on the latest firmware with no issues aside from the Power Button placement? Since the Power Button will be covered is there going to be a virtual power button to be added for users who have AeroActive Cooler 6 with ROG Phone 5 and 5S phones? Just a suggestion.
12 REPLIES 12

MT0
Rising Star II
Yes it will work same as the rog 6

LaurelLParas
Rising Star I
I heard it can hit the power button while attached? Any specific instructions on how to avoid that?

MT0
Rising Star II
LaurelLParas

I heard it can hit the power button while attached? Any specific instructions on how to avoid that?

View post
Yes you can till it to the right side for you to avoid the power button but if your gonna use the case that comes with the aero cooler 6 you can't till it to the right sadly, and also its oky to hit the power button it only gonna show the restart and power off menu you just have to press back and that's it, it it only quite annoying but I think you can manage.

MT0
Rising Star II
here's my rog 5 ,
this what I meant that you just have to press back and your're good to go