cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Rog phone 5s help

knightigris
Star I

Hello Guys,

i had some problems with my phone last 4 days, i could not use wireless Internet access or any google appilications. so i searcht for it many people said i should flash it what i did but it didnt work. Now i am trying some other thinks like the Asus Unlock tool but i get a Error code 11003.  (Flashing is not allowed in Lock State) how do i unlock it?.

Thx for the help

Note: if you now a better way too fix my Problem pls do it 😄

Main Problem: Cannot use wireless Internet access or any google apps

4 REPLIES 4

Firstly, it seems that you've already attempted to resolve the issue by flashing your phone but encountered an error. Additionally, you've tried using the Asus Unlock tool but received another error message indicating that flashing is not allowed in the lock state. These errors suggest that your device may be locked in some way, preventing you from making certain changes or accessing certain features.

ehh yeah cool that you now what i did but any tipps how i fix it? 😄

Falcon_ASUS

@knightigris 
According to what you described, please refer to the following FAQ to try to troubleshoot your Wi-Fi problem first. 
https://www.asus.com/support/faq/1006657 
If the issue persists, I have PM you for confirming your product warranty.
Please check the PM inbox at the top right corner of the screen and kindly provide the requested information.
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.

i tryd it befor flashing it or trying other options but none workt 😄 its sad how a simpel update from asus can kill my phone