cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Rog Phone 5 Not Turning ON

Ayush0090
Star I

So basically today the date is 11 April 2024 

At 5:00AM it works Fine but after fews minutes its automatically update then after i check my phone but they will not ON or not charging show

I think i have the same issue likes other motherboard dead issue because many ROG series user has face the same issues 

3 REPLIES 3

CatchyFox
Star II

Yeah after the update either wifi- hotspot stops working or phone becomes dead ....if it's in warranty u can replace motherboard from service center, other wise good luck time to buy a new phone coz they will motherboard will cost same as brand new ROG 5 

Falcon_ASUS

@Ayush0090 
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Please check the top right corner and kindly share the serial number and details requested in the PM inbox.
Thank you.

eleanan
Star I

I understand your concern. The automatic update followed by your ROG Phone 5 becoming unresponsive and not charging aligns with some reported motherboard issues for ROG phones. Here's what you can do:

1. Try a forced restart: Hold down the power button for at least 10 seconds.
  2. If that fails, contact Asus support immediately. Mention the automatic update, current unresponsive state, and the potential motherboard issue you mentioned. They might have specific troubleshooting steps or initiate a repair process.