This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus ROG phone 5 (not rooted), wifi not turning on.

saiexcellencesn
Star II
From past one week, I am unable to turn on wifi on my non-rooted Asus ROG 5. Due to this, I am also unable to use hotspot. Need help for this.

4 REPLIES 4

FunBike31
Community Legend I
And if you help yourself !!!!!!!!!!!
On this first page alone there are 8 entries with the same problem and dozens per page going back to July 2021
You better take action with the hundreds of users who have had the same problem, go read the message which has 508 entries at the bottom of this 1st page, in short, apply a world famous expression "self censored"

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi saiexcellencesnehil
Apology for the experience. For now, request you to please visit the service center. Please share the RMA via PM if you have any issues during service or any issues confirm via PM as well.
Thanks.

saiexcellencesn
Star II
Hey ARP_ASUS,
My phone just crashed while using Whatsapp on Saturday. The phone was not powering on and not even charging. I have given it for repair. They say that the Wifi issue and this crashing issue are both related to motherboard of the device and they have to change the motherboard. Also, they say it will take 1-2 weeks. I don't understand why it will take so long. Pls help.
PS: I tried messaging you personally, but I couldn't get an option for that. It will be better if you can message me, so that I can share the RMA with you.
Thanks.
ARP_ASUS

Hi saiexcellencesnehil

Apology for the experience. For now, request you to please visit the service center. Please share the RMA via PM if you have any issues during service or any issues confirm via PM as well.

Thanks.

View post

ExodusCODM
Rising Star II
saiexcellencesnehil

Hey ARP_ASUS,

My phone just crashed while using Whatsapp on Saturday. The phone was not powering on and not even charging. I have given it for repair. They say that the Wifi issue and this crashing issue are both related to motherboard of the device and they have to change the motherboard. Also, they say it will take 1-2 weeks. I don't understand why it will take so long. Pls help.

PS: I tried messaging you personally, but I couldn't get an option for that. It will be better if you can message me, so that I can share the RMA with you.

Thanks.

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/207472#Comment_207472

View post
They're talking it so long because they don't have the spare parts in stock