cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Rog 5s 5g wifi and hotspot not working and 5g network also not working

anuragv777
Star I

Hi team,

I bought Asus Rog 5s 5g in Jan 2023. And now suddenly I'm not able to connect my wifi and hotspot it's not even opening and also I'm not able to connect 5g network via sim. Previously it was working fine but now suddenly after new Android update it's behaving like this can someone help. I need to use my hotspot and also reset is not an option if i bought this costly peice then it should be compatible with everything why suddenly everything becomes faulty.

12 REPLIES 12

SujitMaximum
Star III

Its happen to all Asus rog 5 users last year, there is no fix you need to take it to the service center they will  replace your motherboard

Bro asus company is a fraud company they are not gonna help you at all. Everyone in the asus company knows that this problem occurred because of fault hardware and software support and it's only solution is to replace your motherboard but they will tell you to reset your phone and bla bla and when you will visit the service center they will say this this problem occured because of physical damage and you have to pay for its repaire or if they are willing to repair your phone they will take more than a month to repair it don't expect any thing from them they will only harass you, your only solution it to book a complaint against them on jago grahak jago or consumer court 

albii557
Star I

It also just happened to me too like an hour ago. Rog Phone 5s Pro. Was just browsing insta and then the whole phone crashed and now my wi-fi isnt turning on anymore...

@albii557 
Regarding the issue you have reported, please refer to the following FAQ to see if the situation can be resolved.
https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1006657/ 
If the issue persists, we kindly request you to send your phone for repair to further investigate the matter. Once you obtain the RMA number, please provide it to me so that I can notify the service center about your case. 

I have sent you a message, you can provide your contact information and RMA No through the message.
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.