cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Rog 5 wifi and hotspot stopped working again

SujitMaximum
Star III

Hi Asus team

My wifi and hotspot has stopped suddenly working again on  december 5 2023 without any update on phone, this is the second time it has happened the first time i got my motherboard replaced as it was in warranty now am facing the same issuse

What is wrong with the phone why asus has giving its customers a hard time after spending so much money

Please suggest a solution #asus rog5

7 REPLIES 7

Falcon_ASUS

@SujitMaximum 
According to what you described, please refer to the following FAQ to try to troubleshoot your Wi-Fi problem first. 
https://www.asus.com/support/faq/1006657
If the issue persists, I have PM you for confirming your product warranty.
Please check the PM inbox at the top right corner of the screen and kindly provide the requested information.
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.

Maxp
Star I

Same here, i can't even imagine how can this company fool of us. Not expecting this type of problem from a gaming  mobile phone.

SujitMaximum
Star III

Bro i trusted this company but it been giving issues to the rog device like anything, and as i am out of warrnty the company ask me to bear the cost for repairs instead of taking responsibility of the faulty devices, they have fooled us all gaming folks into buying this and they still have the audacity to produce more faulty products. Its better people stop buying products of asus

They have created these devices to generate there revenue from repair cost.

I am trulty dissaappointed in Asus.

Zapx
Star I

Same bro my Stop working and turn off automatically I got this issue first time I mail company they asking me 42k🥲 only 1.5 year working phone now dead how be suppose to trust company if they can't repir free first time because manufacturer damage