nazirkkv1
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:Rog 5
Firmware Version:18.0840.2111.200
Rooted or not:not
Frequency of Occurrence:still i cant
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): after system update
I bought the device on last September 2 , 2days before I updated the latest software update from notification pannel , after that I can't use my wifi or hotspot I don't what the hell is wrong with this I'm very dissatisfied and disappointed such a bad experience i been facing please guy i beg you please help me , it's a lot of money i spent to
screenshot-20211206-221835927.jpg
screenshot-20211206-221821554.jpg
purchase this bulshit device please help me guys ,i have no idea what to do
========================================

6 REPLIES 6

Lord_Messi
Zen Master II
Replace your motherboard

nazirkkv1
Star I
Lord_Messi

Replace your motherboard

View post
If I replace the motherboard may I get rid of this issue , bro do you know how bad buying a device few months back and because of a software update mother board failure , feel it bro , Asus sucks

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi nazirkkv1,
Apology for the experience. For now, request you to please visit the service center. Please share the RMA via PM if you have any issues during service or any issues confirm via PM as well.
Thanks

nazirkkv1
Star I
ARP_ASUS

Hi nazirkkv1,

Apology for the experience. For now, request you to please visit the service center. Please share the RMA via PM if you have any issues during service or any issues confirm via PM as well.

Thanks

View post
Hey I got a system update notification to beta Android 12 , I signed up for that if I update that update my wifi and hotspot issue will be fine or not