This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App clash, Network lagging, phone slow, Now charging bug and its all comeafter the Android 13 update

Lingesvaran
Star I

Screenshot_20230719-220658043.jpg

 Hello sir,

As you said, sir, I reset the phone to its factory settings; but, it still has the same issues, such as app conflicts and slow response times. What can I do, sir, to fix these issues? The phone was good to use prior to Android 13's upgrade, but sir, why did that update have so many flaws and issues? This phone now has a lot of issues, as seen on my YouTube live.I can't even properly put live. Please take action or provide an update to address this issue, sir. If you do not address this issue, I will give negative feedback on the Asus ROG 5 on YouTube and Instagram.Please evaluate my complaint and provide me with a remedy. I've attach some proof of problem in phone.

2 REPLIES 2

RohSiMat
Star I

Same here. Changing setting or install any apps will make the phone restart itself. sometimes error will shown on screen. Failed to start android like system have file corrupt/missing system file. 

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.