This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any solution on Asus rog 5 Wifi, Hotspot, Data, Sim not working, my warrantly just got overdue 1year

sanguilanj
Star I
What am i gonna do to a deadphone that cant even use data and wifi? 😞
15 REPLIES 15

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
you could always use it as a doorstopper.
Also next time listen to people like me who warn you on release not to buy it.

TrillGod
Star II
My Rog 5 died on me 13 months later since purchase.. after showing it to the service center they said mother board fault and its going to cost me 54K so i refused to go through with the service. If you call the toll free number they're going to say warranty expired so they can't do anything about it. So instead what i did was contact asus directly from their email on their website. I explained my problem to them stating the issue and what happened to my device so they allowed me to send it through again to the service centre for service they're basically diagnosing the issue to see whats wrong with the device. So if you haven't dropped your phone, no cracks, dents and water damage you can do this. Many rog 5 devices are facing this issue so you can complain to customer care saying this is not my fault. Will update on my situation as it progresses for now try this.

Jiaszzz_ASUS
Hi sanguilanj ,
We are sorry to hear about your device, for what you are describing our recommendation is to visit the nearest ASUS Service Center at your earliest convenience to get your device checked.

Choose your language | Official Support | ASUS Global

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
TrillGod

My Rog 5 died on me 13 months later since purchase.. after showing it to the service center they said mother board fault and its going to cost me 54K so i refused to go through with the service. If you call the toll free number they're going to say warranty expired so they can't do anything about it. So instead what i did was contact asus directly from their email on their website. I explained my problem to them stating the issue and what happened to my device so they allowed me to send it through again to the service centre for service they're basically diagnosing the issue to see whats wrong with the device. So if you haven't dropped your phone, no cracks, dents and water damage you can do this. Many rog 5 devices are facing this issue so you can complain to customer care saying this is not my fault. Will update on my situation as it progresses for now try this.

View post
Heard this before, where suddenly people had to pay diagnostic fees and whatnot.