This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 13 Update issue

Rounak
Star II

I recieved my android 13 update 1 month ago in my rog 5s device but I was reluctant to update my phone due to some issues. But after that when I'm trying to update my phone there are no updates in my settings and I checked for updates and it is showing no updates. My phone is still on Android 12. Please help.

8 REPLIES 8

Than you must have version: 31.0810.1226.154 - lastest andro 12, from prewiovus version of 12 update starts without problems.

When you are in settings/system/system update which version are displayed? (ex. 31.0810.1226.154 is lastest 12, 33.xxxx... are 13)

myr123
Star II

I have that same problem. After phone returned from service I have non stop problems with wifi and mobile data transmissions and phone very often hags and restart wen internet was enabled. So I downgraded to android 12 and after several restarts now wifi (now only 5ghz) and mobile data transmission works fine.

System auto updated version to WW-31.0810.1226.154 and I've copied android 13 update file to main folder.

After system restarts update prompt ask to update but it fails every time. 

ZT-9e9bdb30
Star I

I have the same problem. I'm currently on WW-31.0810.1226.154. I've talked to one of the technical support guys from ASUS who told me to reset my phone and have the WW-33.0210.0210.200 installed but it keeps failing. Any idea how to upgrade to Android 13? I've been searching all over the internet for weeks now. 

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.