cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Air Trigger Not Working and issues with game Genie and animation duration scale

EricJones70
Star III

Model Name: ROG Phone 5S

Firmware Version: ? (Up To Date Stable 33.0210.0210.235)

Attaching screenshots of device details

Rooted Or Not: Not Rooted

Frequency Of Occurrence: All The Time

App Name & App Version: Game Genie (version 8.8.0.18_230906), Air Triggers & Display Animation Duration Scale

Game genie stops working sometimes. Don't have screenshot of it though.

Air trigger not working. It happened all of a sudden one morning for the very first time. Did factory reset, tried safe mode (doing it fixed the issue two times but the issue just occurred again shortly afterward) , and got it checked at the service centre. They said it's software issue since when they checked the hardware, then the hardware turned out to be working fine with old software version. When i reboot my phone, then I can feel air triggers vibrate but when my phone is completely up and I go to the settings to check air triggers, then they don't work anymore. trying to go back and forth between safe mode and normal mode did fix it twice so far but it is back to the same stage where it does not work anymore.

Animation scale changes on its own. Attaching a video of how to recreate the issue.

Screenshot_20231209-094201041.jpg

Screenshot_20231209-094150271.jpg

@Rog5s @Rogphone5s @Mattias_ASUS @LancelotAU @keren_ASUS @Mansi_ASUS 

20 REPLIES 20

EricJones70
Star III

Hello @Mattias_ASUS ,

I have sent you the logs and screen-recording of the issue via PM.

Message Subject:

Air Trigger Not Working Logs (complete message)

Please have a look.

Thanks

Mattias_ASUS

Hi!
I have received your message and sent the information to our R&D team, will let you know when I have a reply 🙂

Thank you

Understood. I will be right here. Thanks.