A12. List of bugs.

ChillyRide
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog Phone 5 WW
Firmware Version: Latest A12
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Usb audio player pro, Hiby, Fiio, PowerAmp, Neutron
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Well, thats a total mess right now with A12! Made factory reset with A12, so system is clean. Nice job in trend of 21 century and dont have proper tester division in ur headquarters.
1. Wi-Fi signal degrade drastically. Drop connection in places where signal was good before or even dont see any wifi spots.
2. Usb dacs dont play native dsd anymore. None of the existing players can bypass this hardlock crap.
Edit: strange behaviour, sometime it play dsd, sometimes only phone reboot helps resolve issue.
3. Battery is a joke. Calibrated it 6 times. Charging phone in off state from 0 to 100. All software shows 5800mah only.
4. Might not be a bug but Google forcing deleted apps to be installed again once in a day, google photo, tv and duo. Any solution to block this?
5. That was on 11 same on 12. Phone calls, sometimes I can't understand what human say to me cause there are some huge audio cracks. It can happen anywhere, in the middle of the street, at home, etc. Sometimes people cant hear me, call back fix issues, sometimes no.
There some good stuff.
Better antutu score than on a11. With some armory crate tweaks genshin works at solid 60 fps, max settings and 50+c without throttling issues. Looks like other stuff works properly but whi knows. Still teating it.

11 REPLIES 11

testinglabha
Star II
Hi, can you share what is the setting you used for Genshin Impact to allow it work at solid 60fps? I have the Aero Active Cooling too.

testinglabha
Star II
and did you try using ROG KUNAI 3 Controller on the phone? on Android 11 it seem like due to some issue with Android 11 any controller device would not function normally, it seem Android 12 will fix this issue.

ExodusCODM
Rising Star II
ChillyRide

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Rog Phone 5 WW
  2. Firmware Version: Latest A12
  3. Rooted or not: not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Usb audio player pro, Hiby, Fiio, PowerAmp, Neutron

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Well, thats a total mess right now with A12! Made factory reset with A12, so system is clean. Nice job in trend of 21 century and dont have proper tester division in ur headquarters.

1. Wi-Fi signal degrade drastically. Drop connection in places where signal was good before or even dont see any wifi spots.

2. Usb dacs dont play native dsd anymore. None of the existing players can bypass this hardlock crap.

Edit: strange behaviour, sometime it play dsd, sometimes only phone reboot helps resolve issue.

3. Battery is a joke. Calibrated it 6 times. Charging phone in off state from 0 to 100. All software shows 5800mah only.

4. Might not be a bug but Google forcing deleted apps to be installed again once in a day, google photo, tv and duo. Any solution to block this?

5. That was on 11 same on 12. Phone calls, sometimes I can't understand what human say to me cause there are some huge audio cracks. It can happen anywhere, in the middle of the street, at home, etc. Sometimes people cant hear me, call back fix issues, sometimes no.

There some good stuff.

Better antutu score than on a11. With some armory crate tweaks genshin works at solid 60 fps, max settings and 50+c without throttling issues. Looks like other stuff works properly but whi knows. Still teating it.

A12. List of bugs.
I should consider myself fortunate that I haven't faced any of these so far, after the update.

testinglabha
Star II
ExodusCODM

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/58986/a12-list-of-bugs

I should consider myself fortunate that I haven't faced any of these so far, after the update.

View post
how about the performance improvement in Genshin though? you didn't experience any performance improvement too?