This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Нету функции " обходной зарядки " почему её нету?

MrAlbertGames
Star II

screenshot-20220118-110748119.jpg
На скриншоте в Game Genie нету функций, я лазил в начале и там тоже её нету. Телефон ROG Phone 5 от Tencent Games
4 REPLIES 4

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@MrAlbertGames Please keep your posts in English so other users can tag along.
Please refer to the power button + volume down shortcut to take screenshots while playing games.

MrAlbertGames
Star II
MrAlbertGames

screenshot-20220118-110748119.jpg

На скриншоте в Game Genie нету функций, я лазил в начале и там тоже её нету. Телефон ROG Phone 5 от Tencent Games

Нету функции " обходной зарядки " почему её нету?
Game genie screenshot does not have "bypass charging" feature, ROG Phone 5 by Tencent Games. Why don't I have it and what is it connected with?

FunBike31
Community Legend I
There are 10 functions in the genie of the game, you are missing 3 of them, scroll down this window, you should have 2 more icons at the top.
On mine, I have a "scout mode" which is present in the function order customization" but is absent in this window, which makes 9 functions.
If anyone knows what is "Scout Mode" in game genius, I would like the information.

MrAlbertGames
Star II
FunBike31

There are 10 functions in the genie of the game, you are missing 3 of them, scroll down this window, you should have 2 more icons at the top.

On mine, I have a "scout mode" which is present in the function order customization" but is absent in this window, which makes 9 functions.

If anyone knows what is "Scout Mode" in game genius, I would like the information.

View post
"scout mode" in the genie of the game is an inversion of the colors in the game. Made to simplify the search for opponents in the grass, etc.