CravenThank you so much. Your comment make my day.
1. X mode = Make phone go super saiyan full power.
2. Turn on X mode when you feel like your game is lagging or turn it on when you need to run a resource-demanding app or game.
3. Safe. Don't need to worry.
4. Ideally below 50°C system temp. Just use the phone in a well-ventilated area because this thing gets unnecessarily toasty and heat is your hardware's enemy.
ukingdom78781.) Xmode is some kind of performance mode.
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
- Model Name: ROG PHONE 3
- Firmware Version:17.0823.2012.122
- Rooted or not: no
- Frequency of Occurrence:
- APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
Hi, I just brought a new rog phone 3 global set & I'm confused about many things & don't want to damage my new phone. Hope u all can answer my question.
1. What is xmode?
2. When or in what condition that we need to use xmode when playing game?
3. Notice that when I play a game with high graphic, the CPU & GPU sometime reach 80% and above. Will Long hour playing with GPU & CPU 80% above will damage the phone?
4. What is the save range for temperature celsius?
Sorry for so many questions & thank you for your kind answer.
nightmaster552Thank you for the answer. Im concern coz I HV a friend who has a bad rog phone 2 experience. when he play game, phone suddenly dead when GPU suddenly reach 99%. He cannot turn on the phone anymore.
1.) Xmode is some kind of performance mode.
2.) Whenever u feel like u need more performance.
3.) Preferbly ud want your gpu to be at 99% because then u utilize it perfevly, sadly most mobile games arent optimized.
4.) Depends on component. Gpu and cpu are safe under 100c, it will start throttling at 96c so youre fine.