This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will you (ASUS) give Android 11 & also do you have any shame??

Enough is enough, I have paid ₹49K (after discount) for this phone and it's been more then 9 months and we are still waiting for android 11.
Android 12 is about to get realised by Google... And there is no signs of the so called flagship "ROG 3"... WTF?
You think we are fools?
Please 🙏 for God sake updated the system to android 11

28 REPLIES 28

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
shubhamjain.sv

Enough is enough, I have paid ₹49K (after discount) for this phone and it's been more then 9 months and we are still waiting for android 11.

Android 12 is about to get realised by Google... And there is no signs of the so called flagship "ROG 3"... WTF?

You think we are fools?

Beta testing is starting soon users have started getting emails for furthur testings those who have enrolled earlier so most probably after 2-3 months may be ROG 3 can get stable Android 11 or it can be earlier if everything goes well with beta testers.
Here is the reply from mod. 👇
screenshot-20210321-143810025-281-29.jpg
Hope this helps your query
Thanks!

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
I don't get the fascination with A11. Everyone crying about A11 for what? the bubblechats? whats so important on A11?

Aryan202
Community Legend I
Danishblunt

I don't get the fascination with A11. Everyone crying about A11 for what? the bubblechats? whats so important on A11?

View post
Just for being in the latest available version maybe
The changes/features with each os upgrade is minimal now
A10 to A11 was just a little bit of refinement of gestures, notification panel segregation,qs panel music player and chat bubbles to name a few

himverma2012
Rising Star II
shubhamjain.sv

You think we are fools?

Switch to pixel or iPhone ASAP for "Updates"