This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When is volte coming to Australia?

Sussx
Star III

I have put my rog 3 back to Android 11 and back to 12 and still no volte that doesn't work it was sold here in Australia even advertised through the official website for Australia so why don't we have volte? I paid $1799 for this phone 2 yeah a go actually  just before the end of last year my two year warranty run out and I had to get this phone  fixed ones and the motherboard replaced in the 2y I had it and I have been told I will not be able to use it next year because it doesn't have a working volte this phone should last for 5 years I have a razor phone 2 that make wifi calls but this phone can't make volte calls because that setting also doesn't work because you cannot manually turn them on for some reason can you please correct this problem like you have in other countries that's is a lot of money for some people like me I had to save for a long time. 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Every company in Australia has volte my girlfriend has a rog  6 we are both on Vodafone she has a working volte so it's definitely no to do with anything else but Asus not letting it work plus every company has told everyone to have a working volte phone because 3g is going turn off soon . As you can see in the picture it works with volte 

View solution in original post

So what one are then? Because it's only 3 years old now and at $1799 I shouldn't have to get a new phone yet so is it Telstra or Optus? Because they are the only other one because the other sim companies are just made from them 3 companies

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

DeMoNeN
Star III

It depends on your carrier if they have VoLTE. 

It was the same in Sweden some years ago but they rolled it out when more and more phones had the feature. 

Do a web search for your carrier and VoLTE and see if others share the issue and what the carrier support responds with. 

Screenshot_20231115-083216_Settings_1.jpg

Every company in Australia has volte my girlfriend has a rog  6 we are both on Vodafone she has a working volte so it's definitely no to do with anything else but Asus not letting it work plus every company has told everyone to have a working volte phone because 3g is going turn off soon . As you can see in the picture it works with volte 

Hi @Sussx 

We apologize for the inconvenience, but VODAFONE VoLTE is not supported on the ROG Phone 3. 

So what one are then? Because it's only 3 years old now and at $1799 I shouldn't have to get a new phone yet so is it Telstra or Optus? Because they are the only other one because the other sim companies are just made from them 3 companies