This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what feature do you want most in android 11?

momeimada
Rising Star I
Everyone wants Asus to send the android 11 beta to the Rog phone 3.
I don't see too many new things on android 11, I only like the notification panel.
If it's too hard for Asus and it takes too much time, then they should skip one update like how Samsung did in 2015, and give us android 12 at the time pixel phone get it.

4 REPLIES 4

Mutaman
Star II
Me also, I don't see many new features in android 11

sudhi_k
Rising Star II
Fix to all display issues and smooth functioning without new issues being introduced in Andriod 11 is what I want

Aryan202
Community Legend I
momeimada

Everyone wants Asus to send the android 11 beta to the Rog phone 3.

I don't see too many new things on android 11, I only like the notification panel.

If it's too hard for Asus and it takes too much time, then they should skip one update like how Samsung did in 2015, and give us android 12 at the time pixel phone get it.

what feature do you want most in android 11?
That's not really possible tho
Android versions are not something that can be skipped
The only one time that happened in the near past was with android 8.1 it was basically a slightly updated 8.0 some OEMs like Asus skipped it and directly went to pie on some of their phones (Zenfone 5z)

Aryan202
Community Legend I
Android 11 is a more refined version of android 10
Better gestures optimisation,more control over privacy stuff,a bit smoother and the notification panel changes
Zen ui 7 based on android 11 should bring slight improvements too though like based on a newer codebase like the Zenfone 7 series hopefully