This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very bad service of 50k phone (i made mistake to choose rog/asus)

harshpatel24121
Star II
My phone facing hardware issue of balckout from purchase.. i tried reset nothing fixed. I created log.
My nearest service centre is 38km far.. i gone service centre at Saturday and it was closed. 38km+38km trip wasted..
I am job person... I only free for go that far is only weekend and at weekend service centre is closed... (Dont say to leave for one day in job... I spent 50k for primium phone.. now i need to get good service also)
In my home town asus laptop pickup and drop service available... Why it didnt available for phone??? We paid 50k not free...
My hometown area pincode: 388120
@Titan_ASUS @laura @Anders_ASUS @kikoly @Mister @Kris tag proper person who can solve my problem...
11 REPLIES 11

botboy444
Zen Master I
It's not asus' fault that you didn't see if they were open on a Saturday.
Just mail it in, stop being so entitled.

harshpatel24121
Star II
Yes, that was my fault.. i think it will open Saturday...
Bro i cant sure about courier... Its 50k phone.. in my hometown.. pickup and drop available for laptops... Asus can pickup my phone with any laptop and drop in my hometown when service done...

botboy444
Zen Master I
harshpatel24121999@gmail.com

Yes, that was my fault.. i think it will open Saturday...

Bro i cant sure about courier... Its 50k phone.. in my hometown.. pickup and drop available for laptops... Asus can pickup my phone with any laptop and drop in my hometown when service done...

View post
i understand why youd think it'd be open on a saturday, id probably think the same. it may very well be open on saturdays, but being the new year they might be on holidays

from what ive seen on the forums, asus wont pick up a phone but will pickup a laptop??? im not sure why that is, maybe cuz phones are easier to lose or something?

I wish you the best of luck getting it fixed !

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Wrong forum, go to the Rog2 forums