rubel123kiran
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG phone 3
Firmware Version: .172
Rooted or not: no
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Man I'm so obsessed with this device. As a Gamer I'm fed up with this issues.
1) black crush issue never get solved
2) bypass charging is not working
3) no proper updates
4) red tint issue while opening yt at low brightness

Will this issues get resolved or you guys are simply ignoring them....?
I think many people are running .182 but some people didn't even get any update I'm so done with this device man.

3 REPLIES 3

BPM
Rising Star II
1 & 4 - This has been discussed ad infinitum. As ASUS licensed Pixelworks for screen calibration, they likely can't do anything without breaching their contact (which is also likely why the forum mods have never responded to this). Supposedly, there might be a fix with the Android 12 update, but we won't see that until sometime in 2022.
2 - Works just fine for me.
3 - Define "proper" updates. They JUST released an update (18.0410.2111.182) which brings the phone up to the November security patch. Sure, it's not the December security patch, but one month behind ain't bad. Don't expect monthly updates from anyone but Google (and maybe Samsung).

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
For by-pass charging , it also wont work for me in .172 and .182

I flashed .158 raw and checked and it worked , i updated to .172 and .182 but it stopped working

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi rubel123kiran,
Please try to update your phone using offline file, make sure your phone is running on the latest:
[211105] ROG Phone 3_ZS661KS_WW_18.0410.2111.182
https://rog.asus.com/in/phones/rog-phone-3-model/helpdesk_download
Download, place the file as it is under internal storage (Make sure it is not stored in any folder)