hjatav06
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ZS661KS-6A006IN
Firmware Version: 17.0823.2008.70
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): System UI
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
After updating to the latest patch system UI is consuming too much battery. Is this usual? Even on standby the battery drain has increased significantly. Pre-update the standby drain during my 10hrs sleep was around 5%-6% but now post-update it has increased to 10%-12%.
screenshot-20200926-193257179.jpg

3 REPLIES 3

John_p
Rising Star I
hjatav06

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: ZS661KS-6A006IN
  2. Firmware Version: 17.0823.2008.70
  3. Rooted or not: No
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: Always
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): System UI

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

After updating to the latest patch system UI is consuming too much battery. Is this usual? Even on standby the battery drain has increased significantly. Pre-update the standby drain during my 10hrs sleep was around 5%-6% but now post-update it has increased to 10%-12%.

screenshot-20200926-193257179.jpg

Unusual battery drain
It's not correct data . As long as you are getting good sot don't worry .

KKP
Star III
@hjatav06 @John p

I also observed battery drain stats weird after updated to 70 FOTA. Then I charged to 100% and drained to 10%. Did this twice and now battery calibration seems to be working normal.

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi,
For Battery App usage battery time can be sometimes inaccurate, the main stats which matters is Screen on time. If that gives you a good no. then I think there is nothing to be worried about. 
You can do a battery stats reset and try a couple of cycle - Charge to around 95% and drain till 10% this way the stats should Auto reset and may give accurate readings.