Touch Screen Not Responding on the bottom part

carmelo_cadacio
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG 3 Tencent 12/128GB.
Firmware Version: WW_17.0823.2009.99
Rooted or not: Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): All apps.
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

I'm having the issue where the bottom part of the screen doesn't respond to touch. It's not situational. It's all the time.

Model: Rog 3 Tencent 12/128GB version.
Troubleshooting performed and didn't fix the issue:
-Factory Reset
- Flashed the ROM to Global and CN.
same issue. Updated to latest firmware.

The part inside the horizontal lines on the screen doesn't respond to touch. Making it hard to play pugame i.e. pubgm whenhe buttons are on that area.
I hope you can help me fix the issue. I'm in the Philippines and they don't cover warranty on this.

3 REPLIES 3

carmelo_cadacio
Star II
screenshot-20201206-211729738.jpg
Adding the screenshot for my discussion that I posted.

markosmiro105
Star III
I had the same issue at the top of the screen, it is hardware defective, in my case warranty replace the screen .
Tencent version i think has warranty only in China mainland. So u have to ask the shop u brought the phone for warranty of the shop to cover your case

carmelo_cadacio
Star II
Hey Mark,
Thanks for your comment on this. It's really difficult to claim the warranty because of this covid situational. The third-party seller where I brought it from is not helpful either. Tough luck but I'll take my chances by pushing them to help. Thanks a lot again.