Touch ghost problem

salhe
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: rog phone 3
Firmware Version: WW-17.0823.2012.122
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: always
APP Name & APP Version (pubg mobile 1.2.0)
I suffer from ghost touching problem in PUBG MOBILE game I have not found a solution please help me I bought this phone for games and in the end there are problems in games how frustrating asus
========================================

9 REPLIES 9

Mr_TylerDurden
Rising Star I
I had this issue but after reinstalling pubg . It got resolved for me

salhe
Star I
v.manu3540

I had this issue but after reinstalling pubg . It got resolved for me

View post
I factory reset the phone and reinstalled the game and it didn't fix the problem

salhe
Star I
Is the problem from the screen or from the software? Will the problem be solved in the next update? I want answers. I'm bored

faiz_mazlan11
Star I
I had this problem too. I play pubg mobile using scope hold options and I put my scope button on top left of my screen. The issues is when I hold scopes and move joystick to left or right simultaneously suddenly the screen flicker scope in and out, or scope out most of the time while I was holding scope button. This really mess up my with my aim. I not using any tempered glass and already turn off the 3 fingers screenshot option. I turn on glove mode on the issues still happen as well as when I turn off the setting. If you said the problem is from the pubg mobile itself, I tried playing on my xiaomi phones it work pretty well no screen flicker while holding scopes and moving joystick to left or right simultaneously.