This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

There is so many funky stuff in Game Genie, but why doesn't exist a Button to Mute just the Game ??

Helo__PuweY
Rising Star I
Hi Asus Team,
just would like to mention, that it would be very great if we get a "Mute only the Game" Button while playing in the same time.
Maybe I missing something, you can mute or set to vibrate only a call or notifications from the status bar, but if someone knows a way just for the game, please inform me.
I would love to leave calls and Notification on, but just mute and unmute the Game which I play at the same time.

3 REPLIES 3

Razgriz
Rising Star II
Helo ;PuweY

Hi Asus Team,

just would like to mention, that it would be very great if we get a "Mute only the Game" Button while playing in the same time.

Maybe I missing something, you can mute or set to vibrate only a call or notifications from the status bar, but if someone knows a way just for the game, please inform me.

I would love to leave calls and Notification on, but just mute and unmute the Game which I play at the same time.

There is so many funky stuff in Game Genie, but why doesn't exist a Button to Mute just the Game ??
U can mute per app volume from volume bar menu

Helo__PuweY
Rising Star I
Razgriz

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/57276/there-is-so-many-funky-stuff-in-game-genie-but-why-does...

U can mute per app volume from volume bar menu

View post
Yeah...how easy...you have to push a soundbutton, after that on an icon, after that dismark the Game. Wow I mean everyone can do it this way but couldn't it be by just swiping into GameGenie and just push 1 button with on or off?
I would love to have it easier.

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@Helo ;PuweY Please make this suggestion over at the 'Ideas for Next' forum section.