Did you mean: 

Temperature issues on ROG 3 with android 12

Zaker04
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus ROG 3 STRIX EDITION
Firmware Version: SKQ1.210821.001.WW_Phone-31.0210.0210.230-0
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence: When playing some titles or using more than 3 bakcground apps
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Before the update to android 12, I suffered from these problems, when I updated to android 11, the problem did not appear so much, and after the first 2 security patches only happened when I demanded the phone in games like Genshin Impact. With the last update that the phone received before android 12, (Version WW-18.0410.2203.201). the phone was going very well and had no more problems with heating. But since this update (Android 12) even with basic games and emulators, the phone presents problems, the phone gets very hot to the point of being uncomfortable to use it.
1 REPLY 1

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.