This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen touch goes crazy sometimes and right air trigger sometimes keeping holde(lighting armor case)

markosmiro105
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: rog 3 ww version 12ram 512rom
Firmware Version: .78
Rooted or not: no
Frequency of Occurrence: occasionally
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): moba games(mobile legends, arena of valor)
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hi i have a problem 2 problems. The most annoying is that in mobile legends and in aov sometimes the phone touch isnt working at all, and seems like it is stuck and does its own crazy commands on touch. I have a video to share and maybe u will understand. I When i push the power button and reopen then it is good.Iave to say that i use bypass power , aeroa tive cooler and lighting armor case. I have a suspicion that the lighting armor case does this bug. because i haven't seen the problem yet without the case, or maybe it is the bypass charging?? I dont know... The second think i notice is that the air trigger (right) sometimes stucks holded, and i see that the air trigger sometimes triggered from behind and that is why sticking I think. Anyway do u know anything about my cases? Will be fixed??
I have to add that i have no screen protectors or protective films on screen.

1 REPLY 1

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
markosmiro105

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/MWL5IJGI7AD9/2020-10-04-23-01-43-1.mp4

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: rog 3 ww version 12ram 512rom
  2. Firmware Version: .78
  3. Rooted or not: no
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: occasionally
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): moba games(mobile legends, arena of valor)

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Hi i have a problem 2 problems. The most annoying is that in mobile legends and in aov sometimes the phone touch isnt working at all, and seems like it is stuck and does its own crazy commands on touch. I have a video to share and maybe u will understand. I When i push the power button and reopen then it is good.Iave to say that i use bypass power , aeroa tive cooler and lighting armor case. I have a suspicion that the lighting armor case does this bug. because i haven't seen the problem yet without the case, or maybe it is the bypass charging?? I dont know... The second think i notice is that the air trigger (right) sometimes stucks holded, and i see that the air trigger sometimes triggered from behind and that is why sticking I think. Anyway do u know anything about my cases? Will be fixed??

I have to add that i have no screen protectors or protective films on screen.

Screen touch goes crazy sometimes and right air trigger sometimes keeping holde(lighting armor case)
Sorry about the late reply. If you haven't already, please get in touch with our service. Sounds like HW issue but you should always backup and factory reset your phone first, just in case it helps.