gawkimjustin
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: rog phone 3 tencent edition
Firmware Version: 17.0822.2005.11
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: 3x
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): cod mobile 1.0.17
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
when playing with cod using air triggers, the screen suddenly locks to where everywhere i press on the screen makes the character attack even when not pressing the air triggers. when i shut it down, the main screen is locked too and i cannot press any other areas of the screen except the back and home button. i had to restart my phone using the down volume and power key bec i cannot press the restart in the screen. i had my phone for less than a month. happend 3x already.
1 REPLY 1

devicentextian
Rising Star II
gawkimjustin

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: rog phone 3 tencent edition
  2. Firmware Version: 17.0822.2005.11
  3. Rooted or not: not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: 3x
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): cod mobile 1.0.17

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

when playing with cod using air triggers, the screen suddenly locks to where everywhere i press on the screen makes the character attack even when not pressing the air triggers. when i shut it down, the main screen is locked too and i cannot press any other areas of the screen except the back and home button. i had to restart my phone using the down volume and power key bec i cannot press the restart in the screen. i had my phone for less than a month. happend 3x already.

screen freeze?
Factory reset it if still happening go visit the service center