squeezyone
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG 3
Firmware Version: WW_17.0823.2007.32
Rooted or not: not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: 3.1ghz
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Call of Duty Mobile
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
While playing Call Of Duty Mobile game and using air trigger the screen freezes sometimes especially when using right air trigger, it happens when I press right air trigger the screen won’t respond to anything unless I lift my finger off of the trigger! Brand new phone just bought it 4 hours ago.. really disappointed
8 REPLIES 8

Yes it's happening with me also! Don't know what to do.
Will the service centre help in this situation?

squeezyone
Star I
Here I am waiting for their response, if no help I’ll send the device for replacement!

squeezyone
Star I
Update:
Manual update to firmware
WW_17.0823.2007.58
fixed the issue for now, I’ll update the post if anything cones up.

squeezyone

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: ROG 3
  2. Firmware Version: WW_17.0823.2007.32
  3. Rooted or not: not rooted
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: 3.1ghz
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Call of Duty Mobile

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

While playing Call Of Duty Mobile game and using air trigger the screen freezes sometimes especially when using right air trigger, it happens when I press right air trigger the screen won’t respond to anything unless I lift my finger off of the trigger! Brand new phone just bought it 4 hours ago.. really disappointed

Screen freeze when Air Trigger pressed
same thing happens with me also won't response correct