BlackAs
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:rog 3
Firmware Version:.99
Rooted or not:not
Frequency of Occurrence:regular
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hi @Gustav_ASUS @Anders I worked out what’s causing my screen de-sync problems when gaming and generally sluggish phone. It’s the Rog lighting armour case. With the case on I have crazy over sensitive screen when gaming as in when you put your finger on say for instance the aim button in cod mobile the screen starts jittering and then eventually during the game the screen de-syncs and you press a location on the screen but it responds in a different area. I put the original supplied case back on that was in the box when I got the phone and problem fixed immediately back to crystal smooth screen if you hold the aim button it’s crystal smooth and no longer have screen de-sync issues. Not sure what’s causing it perhaps the NFC in the lighting armour case but I wonder if this is what’s causing the problems with the guys in pub g also.

cheers
adam
1 REPLY 1

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
BlackAs

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:rog 3
  2. Firmware Version:.99
  3. Rooted or not:not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:regular
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Hi @Gustav_ASUS @Anders I worked out what’s causing my screen de-sync problems when gaming and generally sluggish phone. It’s the Rog lighting armour case. With the case on I have crazy over sensitive screen when gaming as in when you put your finger on say for instance the aim button in cod mobile the screen starts jittering and then eventually during the game the screen de-syncs and you press a location on the screen but it responds in a different area. I put the original supplied case back on that was in the box when I got the phone and problem fixed immediately back to crystal smooth screen if you hold the aim button it’s crystal smooth and no longer have screen de-sync issues. Not sure what’s causing it perhaps the NFC in the lighting armour case but I wonder if this is what’s causing the problems with the guys in pub g also.

cheers

adam

Screen de-sync and phone problems
I will send you a PM