This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen becomes unresponsive.

zarekarrushikes
Star II
The screen becomes black and unresponsive while listening audio on Whatsapp. This also happens during call. Please provide a update and solve the issue.
3 REPLIES 3

ADH
Rising Star II
zarekarrushikesh

The screen becomes black and unresponsive while listening audio on Whatsapp. This also happens during call. Please provide a update and solve the issue.

I had the same problem but mine was resolved when i completely removed my screen guard .

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi zarekarrushikesh,
Please mention your phones software information.
Go to setting => System => About => Software information.
Also, try the above step mentioned by ADH if that helps.

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
zarekarrushikesh

This is happening becoz when listening to vioce msg and any other audio in chats , WhatsApp activates proximity sensor which is helpful incase you dont want to hear that voice msg in loud speaker and can hear it in reciever just like we hear person during call by putting phone against our ears and assuming you have some kind of tempered glass attached , that glass is triggering the sensor and thats why screen goes off just like during call
Same happened to me , but in my case tempered glass is blocking sensor from triggering and screen wont go off even when i put my phone against my ears during call but removing it fixed the issue