Did you mean: 

Rog Phone 3 Strix heating issue

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ZS661KS Rog Phone 3 Strix
Firmware Version: 17.0823.2012.131
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: often
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hello, so my rog 3 strix is heating alot last time around 35* at normal usage which was around 30* 2-3 days before, also its going over 40* on normal playing while using areoactive cooler 3 at maximum speed, also i have framerate drops up to 10-20fps sometimes (WotB) (and I use Xmode L1 to not heat it more than it is now) +I use 144hz for playing. Is there some way to fix it ?
2 REPLIES 2

GREEKLEADER
Zen Master I
Many things,
First,if your game can't get more than 60 fps or is locked at certain FPS,leave it at that FPS,set it to either 60 or 90 as most games support only these
Second,Always use level 3,with hardcore tuning and everything on red aka max,to achieve way more frames
Third,that kind of heat is normal,room temperature and climate affects it's system temperature,but don't worry about it,it will not do any damage whatsoever
And lastly,expect more heat with higher frames,it's normal
But if you can't handle the heat,turn everything on 60 fps and you'll be ok

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@-V- WhItEandFuRy Also, remember that we're fast approaching spring/summer, so ambient temperatures will rise compared to what they were during the winter. Also, the temperatures you are reporting are well within what's normal and safe.