waxy78611
Zen Master I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog Phone 3
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Where is android 11 for rog 3? Android 11 was released last year August, how can a too spec phone like the rog 3 still not have it? Absolutely no news from Asus whatsoever. Also, black crush issue is still there, to make things more concerning the security patch is still stuck on December 2020. Getting ridiculous now, the aftercare from Asus is beyond disappointing!
16 REPLIES 16

botboy444
Zen Master I
waxy78611

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Rog Phone 3
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not: No
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Where is android 11 for rog 3? Android 11 was released last year August, how can a too spec phone like the rog 3 still not have it? Absolutely no news from Asus whatsoever. Also, black crush issue is still there, to make things more concerning the security patch is still stuck on December 2020. Getting ridiculous now, the aftercare from Asus is beyond disappointing!

Rog Phone 3 Software Update
The beta for Android 11 should be starting soon, but I'll agree they have been quite lax regarding updates, the last update was mid January? And that was a small update, nothing major fixed >< hoping there's a big update soon!

atmsriram6
Rising Star II
Asus rog 5 lunching on March 10 with Android 11 out of the box so they busy to make sure asus rog 5 lunching may be we get after March 10 worst services after sales

botboy444
Zen Master I
atmsriram6

Asus rog 5 lunching on March 10 with Android 11 out of the box so they busy to make sure asus rog 5 lunching may be we get after March 10 worst services after sales

View post
Source on the rog phone 5 having android 11 out of the box? Cuz I haven't seen anything about it what so ever

Aryan202
Community Legend I
botboy444

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/153357#Comment_153357

Source on the rog phone 5 having android 11 out of the box? Cuz I haven't seen anything about it what so ever

View post
Its launching with Android 11 out of the box
1. It's an new phone so launching with a10 now is a no brainer
2. The geek bench listings confirm the os as android 11